We Buy and Sell Oil & Gas Royalties
To find out more Information about Oil and Gas, before you start - Click Here
Our offers vary but are typically between 25 and 72 times the monthly income generated by your oil and gas properties, dependent upon certain evaluation parameters and diligence conclusions.
Prior to us mailing Hand Selected Letters of Interest, Univest, Inc. has a geological team, which develops a decline curve analysis based on historical production for each producing unit that we offer to purchase.
Our Analysis allows Univest, Inc. to easily determine the value of each oil and gas royalty owner's interest and make a fair bid whether the interest is large or small.
We make a market in Mineral, Royalty and Overriding Royalty interests in properties Nationwide. Our goal is to offer a fair market price and an easy means for Owners to Liquidate Oil & Gas Royalty Interests using Current Commodity Pricing.
Univest, Inc. makes it easy for the individual mineral and royalty owner to convert producing or non-producing minerals into cash. We provide a direct means to liquidate gas and oil royalties and over riding royalty interests. We are a purchaser of oil and gas royalties as well as many other types of royalties.
Reasons to Sell Royalties
1. The sale of royalty interest provides the opportunity to liquidate and clean up the assets of an estate to avoid foreclosure delinquencies or estate tax problems.
2. Some people sell in order to eliminate future legal expense to Probate in many states Nationally. For the Small Interest Owner, the cost associated with transferring ownership can exceed the perpetual value of the royalty interest.
3. It is very important to understand cost or percentage depletion of a well when computing taxes. Some interest owners do not want to incur extra costs or out of pocket expense for the tax preparation and administration.
4. Some clients tell us it is cumbersome to try to keep track of royalty interest income and the taxes associated with the interest. This seems to be especially true for owners of small interests. By selling your interests now, you will no longer be required to pay property taxes which can simplify your taxing preparation or taxing problems.
5. With energy prices at an all time high, this is an excellent time to convert royalty interest into cash and liquidate. The Cardinal Rule is, "Buy Low, Sell High", with the oil and gas commodity markets at an all time historic high, there has never been a better time to sell.
6. No Costs, Problems, or Hassles for sellers, Evaluations by Seasoned Geological Staff Members, Our Knowledgeable Experts aide in a Smooth and Easy Transaction! Use the Form below to get a FREE Quote!
REMINDER: Our offers can be up to 72 times the monthly income generated by your oil and gas properties, dependent upon certain evaluation parameters. Get a FREE Evaluation and Analysis on your property. We'll do all the work including the preparation of the mineral deeds, royalty deeds, quitclaim deeds, life estate deeds and joint tenant deeds to transfer oil royalties to heirs or the new owners. Univest, Inc. works throughout the United States, and most deeds can be prepared using information supplied by the owner or the oil and gas purchaser.
Oil & Gas Deed and Transfer Information
Joint Tenant Deed
Transfers undivided co-ownership to two or more people whereby, upon the death of the first owner, his share automatically transfers in equal shares to the remaining owner(s).
Life Estate Deed
Transfers to the grantee the right to receive revenues generated from oil and gas production and lease bonuses as long as the grantee is alive. Once the grantee dies, the right to receive revenues reverts back to the grantor. Commonly used when an owner wants to transfer his oil assets out of his estate but wants to continue to receive the revenues generated from the oil royalties during his lifetime.
Transfers ownership of the royalty interest including the right to execute leases and receive bonus payments.
Quit Claim Deed
Also called quitclaim deed, quick claim deed and quick claim deed. Transfers any mineral, royalty or overriding royalty owned with no warranty of title.
Transfers ownership of the royalty interest only and not the right to execute leases and receive bonus payments.
Need More Information on Oil & Gas ... Click Here
What Clients Say about Us:
"Last month my wife and I decided to sell some of our oil/gas mineral rights. I found Univesters on-line via a google search. I filled out the form on there website on the 15th on the 16th I received a phone call from Patrick. On the 17th I had a contract with Univesters for $1,000 more than my best offer!!! With a few more phone calls, faxes and three FedEx deliveries I had a Cashiers Check on the 28th and this was all done over the Holiday Season. Thank you again Patrick and your staff for such professional and fast service."
"I must say that during our negotitations Univest was alsways courteous, knowledgable, and always prompt with responses when we would e-mail or call by phone. Univest also closed our deal within 5 Business days after contracts were signed. The knowledge and perfomance are probably the chief reasons we sold the minerals to Univest as opposed to others we had been in contact with."
"Even though Univest, Inc. was unable to purchase or find an attainable offer for my mineral rights because it did not fit their model, their regard for me and my property was apparent. The information that was given to me during our phone conversations has been very helpful in determining the fate of my property. The professionals at Univest, Inc. are very attentive and ready for any question or concern."